RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Geee...Ricky is like, RIGHT!

This blog needs updating... fo' shizzle!
Weeeeh, I need to hear all your exciting, wonderful, marvelous tales girlies!
To tell you some of mine:
My family and me just came back from vacations! Yeeey! ... more like, long follow up/witnessing visit, but it was fun. Oh! And I got to see my grandparents and get cool things in thrift stores, score?
Whoah...the trip back was like majorly long though. And...I vaz hungy *pout*
But TYJ we're back home now to beautiful weather. (Nice and rainy in the mornings and late afternoon! whoooo)
Fresca como una lechuga. haha
Awww manies...I would write more but my mom says I need to get off the computer now and play volley ball...gulp! (Pray for my teamates lives to be spared!!!)
Heheheh see ya!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sandy said...

wicky who?
Its trueeaaa!
PEPS! UPDATE!
SANDY YOU TOO!!