RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Let's Celebrate!



*Clink!!!*
Sapo verde eres tu, sapo verde eres tuuu sapo verde, sapo verde, sapo verde eres tuuuuuuu!





Tararararaaaaaa!




Heheh, no es cierto. Both are definitely NOT sapos :)
SANDY! MARIA! It's your birthday! AHHH! I can't believe it! It's so cool! Really, honestly and truly, your birthdays are one of the most important things we could celebrate! ... even though you're like OLD! Like me *smiles*






I thank Jesus SOOOOO much, everyday, for allowing you to be a part of my life. That I got to meet you and have the honor of being your friend.



You girls are nothing short of AMAZING! I love your fun, bouncy, happy personality and that special thing that makes you, you :)

I want to go to the center of a mall and yell, "I love SANDY AND MARIAAAA!" But they'd probably kick me out and you wouldn't be able to hear me...sob... so I'd better do something more sane and with good, lasting effects, no? :)

Sigh. But at least I'll be able to see you at Cervantino! EEEK! That'll be awesome! (WARINING: Be prepared with earplugs)




And I'll give you your present Sandy and you Maria, since I'm probably going to your party I'll give it to you then, yes?




hehe




Well, there's not much more left to say than HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have an AWESOME and compleatly amazing year! I love you! Thank you for being a part of my life :)








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Alice J. said...

-giggles- Sandy looks like a sapo there:P hehehhe yeah Happy birthday to you two!! muah lov yuuu