RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

5...4....3....2....1...EIGHTEEN!


ESTHEEEER! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

Okay, so as your friend, I am allowed to freak out, okay? :)
But you, ENJOY THIS YEAR! WHOOOT! Awww Esther! I'm so happy for you, all the exciting things you're going to do and stuff (may I mention Chriiiiiis? Ea ea!) ahaha
Yep. I think you'll have a good time this year. *wink*
I am SO thankful I have you as a friend! And you're like the lucky one! Out of all the girls (except Victoria) I've known you the longest! Everybody go with me, "ooooooooooh!"
Te amo muchisimo! I miss you tons too! And man, I wish I could give you a big squishy hug and a kiss right about now!
(Oh! Oh! And isn't that the coolest cake ever!???)
Never wash your pancho so that it always has my perfume smell so that you don't forget me when you're in Africa and are all rich and famous and stuff hohoho.
Loads of kisses, hugs, prayers, best wishes and love to you my sweety!

Today it's your birthday and I say, let's celebrate!
Let's go shopping, get a great big cake!
Put on party hats, scream our heads off; dance like Sandy,
Party into the night, buy you a nice cup of brandy.
Oh! Esther this is great!
You're as old as ten plus eight!
A new opportunity to start all over again,
To enjoy Jesus' blessings...yeah, like men!
Another year has gone by; you have new wishes to come true,
Yet know that through it all I will always love you.
Count with my prayers para ti in this new year,
Keep your head held up high along with all of heaven's cheer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Alice J. said...

HAhahah AAWWWW WINDYY!!YOu're soo sweett!!!! -sigh- "things I'mma get to do.... like Chris :):)" I loike that thought :D
"...and enjoying the Lord's blessings... like men!" :D I think just one will do... :) I love you dear!!

Chris said...

Haahaha:) :-* my dear crazy Ester! I might never have read this, you know...:D Thankfully I did and was able to blush (& daydream:)over your comment.
Windy I like it...heartfelt and crazily sweet! :)