RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

I love you!

Life is a miracle. There are so many things and people who we sometimes just take for granted.
Every breath, every moment, every experience--from sea to sea, the earth and sky, every shimmering blade of grass, every song of a bird, every smile that comes from a child's laughter, is a blessing.--A miracle
Life is a gift, for many still in the process of unwrapping, but a breathless miracle nonetheless.


I am so grateful to have you! A cute heart and bunny for you! :*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweetheart thank you so much for this beautiful, needed and appreciated reminder!! I LOVE you! I'm so proud of you for going on for Jesus, for believing Him to do the impossible in the face of seeming impossibility! I am thankful beyond measure and from the bottom of my heart to have you darling as my friend, of my best best friends. Thank you for that cute heart and bunny! -sends you hugs, love and kisses-