RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Aftermath...



As I sat and watched the clouds change shape and form, I thought and recounted, the latest happenings. I am old, and hairy...-shhh- but apparently still alive and breathing. So far, most of my daughters have found someone to confide in.. like a husband but a lil more hairy. It brings great joy and happiness to my heart that they have that special someone. So hairy husbands happy daughters. Oh and I was struck by a lightning and went to pluto on a mission to save the poor and desolate aliens. They were also hairy.
Side note: I know you wondering " whats with the hairiness" It's just been impressed upon me that some ppl are just so hairy.. anyway.. that's irrelevant. -shhh-
Oh most importantly I thought about my newborn - or should say newly adopted daughter- Sayuri. After many months of carefully taking care of her, Mike and I decided that we wanted to be parents again.. Well I did. Mike is new at this.. he's also hairy GOSH!
Since we're not married yet it was more difficult to have her adopted, but now, I feel fulfilled and happiness engulfs me like you'd never know. Sayuri, it now mine, my darling baby.


Pretty, pretty princess of my heart! I love you! Welcome to our family! :*

Oh while doing school, I just wrote something that umm I don't know if it made much sense but I'll show you, it's what evolution induced me to write :D

"We evolve and we change. We mutate and we grow more hair every single day. I think its imperative that we look to each other for guidance and love to see each other through this time, this age.. to create a better future for those that are yet to come. We each perfect or change our part of the world, what are you doing to change the world?"

Profound aye??

heeheh, i should go and post this and pretend I was doing school all along :>

Love you my darlings :*


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw so motherly! Hahah THE HAIR..my goodness..I'm hairy too -shhh- :P you make me laugh dear, I love you! And Sayuri I love you too, you're so cute, so beautiful to me! -and to many others I'm sure :-* it just HAS to be. Happy Birthday! I mean..congrats mum (Sandy) for your *newborn* :-*

Alice J. said...

Oh wow nmow I feel hairy.... :-S ahh sweett!! Sayuri I don't know you but i"m sure you'r elike this super amazing person :):): (or even better... ALIEN :O ok ok.. :D) all thtat to say... weconme to the fmaily :):) llove you because you're ma baby sister :)

Natalia said...

We have a new member :O wow...hehe WELCOME! *places mat outside door saying WELCOME on it*......;;)