RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

My voice is gone people!!!
You heard me.
GONE!
OOOH the drama! The tragedy! THE HORRIBLENESS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK WITHOUT BEING LAUGHED AT!!!
UGH!
UGH!
UGH!
So weird how it happened.
You see, I've been having a little cold for these past three days and last night my voice sorta got this funny deepness to it, (you know, like when you read out loud for a long, long time?) And I thought, OH! How cool! My voice actually sounds deep and awesome!
Oh, imagine my delight...when I wake up this morning and...gulp....
MY VOICE WAS OUT! Like yucky, squeaky and when I want to scream or talk loud...it goes out! like...like a little mouse squeak or something...
ANOYING!
anyway...to get what I'm saying... go to My Video Blog
Yeah! BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR VOICE!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Aww bubs!You're sick? sigh, why didn't you call your momma :(, lovers you windy, ahahha have fun with your voice, it doesn't stay like that forever :P, sometimes it give a sexy twist to it :P