RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

WU LA LAAAA!


(chants while skipping down a park) Steph is fifteeen, Steph is fifteeeen...
SHE'S FIFTEEN..!? ... GOOD GOSH! HOLY CROW! JUMPING CREEPERS!
When did THAT happen?? It seems like only yesterday you were fourteen! :p
haha awww my dear, where does time go don't you think?

OOOO! Such excitement, drama, exhiliratioooooon! Our dear, very own madmuasele is officially (ahem, in Mexican terms) a lady.... dreamy sigh ...
WHIPEEE! You'll have to post or send me all your beautiful birthday pictures okay? Pretty please? Oh! You will?!? THANK YOU! Muah! I'll love ya foreva! ;)
Seriously girls, I think we need to come up with a plan. Steph getting so gorgeous and, ahem, OLDER. Guys will just be going crazy about her and follow her everywhere!!!


(group huddle)
Whispers: "Okay girls. What shall we do?"
"Oh! I know! Get some anti-guy spray!"
"No, no, no! And if it runs out? what will we do then? Nope, I think the best solution is house arrest!"
"GAH! What are you talking about...then she won't be able to see me!"
"She's right you know, and other than that, what will happen to her dancing carrear?"
"Oh, alright, you win. Well, what other options do you have?"
"I GOT IT! .... as you all know, there is NO possible way that we're keeping guys away from her. That's just a fact. SOOOO...." (whispering continues.)
AHA! Gotcha there! Nope, you won't be able to hear our secret plan MUAHAHAHA!
I'll just have to keep you in suspense, but don't worry, it's a VERY good idea.... ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: