RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Chocolate

I was feeling in the mood for eating chocolate and since I didn't have any I decided to post pictures and make everyone crave some too so I won't feel so bad...

Here Goes...:

Ok there I won't post anymore as I really really really want chocolate!
Yes this is a strange post but this is what happens when i want something really BAD!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

MJ said...

oh nattty! Come visit me and I'll stuff you with chocolates!! and omg...I even have some in my little box ish thing.:D COME COME CoMEEE!

Alice J. said...

Gasp! it worked!
now i really really want chocolate! and I can't have it... noo i have to resist the urge.... ahhh gimme.....

Windy said...

Haha, well lucky for me I'm not much of a chocolate maniac...:D but yeah, I'll agree it DOES look yummy!

Sandy said...

STOPP IT! ME CRAVEWSS IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! yums.. -daydreams-

Natalia said...

Meggy...i must visit u...(not only for the chocolate..but that did increase my desire to got there :P)and Windy how can u not be a chocolate maniac??? but nyahhaha my plan worked!!! :D I am pleased with myself!

Stephanie said...

(huge HUMPH)...I actually had to go and eat a chocolate after looking at this, I couldn't right away so I was craving it for days, and then AT LAST! Ahhhhh....sigh of love. I think I'm gonna eat one right now! :D (smug grin)....evil Nats. :P :-*