RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

GASH ITS WINDYS BIRTHDAY PEOPLE!!..WINDYS BIRTHDAY!!..omg its like I love you!!!...I m going to cry my niece wich I consider more like a sister...man I love you so much beautiful and I wish you the best this birthday!..I m praying for you every single day and I hope jesus makes this birthday even more special for you!!..I bet your party is going to be a blast!!..and the trip is even going to be better!!....YEY!!..so your cool to be with, your beautiful, smart, a wonderful witnesser, super sweet and a good friend I love you so much and I dont get tired of saying it!!...MUAH!

Maria...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: