RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

MY COOKIES!!!...YUM!...I think I have something for food...hmmm right?

Claire...the new member...dont ask why I imagine you as a penut butter cookie...haha but they call that someone in my school that is reall y hot and popular hahaha....

Clara ....even thought I dont know you much I ve heard that ur a very mature haha and beautiful person inside haha and outside of course!...I have seen you but I dont know why I ve never hung out with u only ur sister haha....

Ester...its weird I m saying this but you have the cutest smile ever!...and the best attitude your funny and has a lot of charisma you are a very talented person I think everyone should look up to you being the oldest your like cuddly and super cute...tehee


yup believe it or not they call me sugar cookie....ugh dont ask hahaha...



Meg...aww man girl your just so awesome!...I love your delicacy and cutest smile aha yeah even if you dont think so... ok?...I love you so much and seeying you in the web cam snif hahaha (control yourself Maria ur like..go to a bathroom afterwards)..jk...anyways I find no words to describe you other than awesome, a huge soport, understanding and a great friend!









Nala...even I dont know you much I know that ur an amazing and beautiuful person...











Sandy...christmas is a wonderful season!. wich is the time to be caring and happy well with you feels like chrisma season all he time!...your just a person you get to love more and more every day...your have so much energy and all ur random ideas are just so aadoroble!...your the sister I never had!...you alway bring a huge smile to my fac even though I m all bummed about some guy saying rude stuff...haha...you make me happy every time...thank you and I love you!!






Stephanie I ....your so incredible and bright!..I love everything about you and your just amazing....haha...I wish I could know you better so I could write a lot more that wish also goes for the poeple that I dont kow so well in this family ...BUT HEY!!!...why are we saying this?...instead of saying I wish I could know you lets say....man I m going to meet you someday and etc etc etc..haha like THAT!...love you steph I hope I ll see you soon (stares at sandy again!!)...hahaha I hope everything works out!







Stephanie.G ....your a true lady...your beautiful and amazing in your own unique way....sweet and lovable I dont think anyone could say..."steph is ok" or "steph was cool.."..."yeah I met her like once and she was pretty"..NO WAY!!....I dont know anyone who ever said that...they where like "STEPH IS AWESOME SHES SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL!...yeah and I m not making up I have proof....haha








Windy you have been the closet I have been to form everyone..the one I seen more often and I talk to more often ahaha....no sandy too but oh well....hanging out with you is so much fun...u never stop talking and those people your on chat an your like "so whats up?" after half an hour hahaa no ur like fun and funny ahaha make me laugh sooo much!...and yes yes and yes ur such a diva babe totally my role model ahaha...I admire you in every single way of my life...ur someone I actually look up to totally haha...I just love you!..haha..and love you more and oh wait I LOVE YOU!!...haha MUAH!




I m not great with words but yeah I love you guys so much and you have no idea how much of a blessing it is to ave friends like you guys!..I wish we all live in just like one home hahaha...and we would have so much fun...of our crazyness we would probably bring down the house!....sigh...(imagining..sandy jumping on the roof, ester telling us to shut up meanwhile cooking dinner, stephanies.G there burnig tress with me , Windy there doing her jumps around the house bringing down the furnature....nala there breaking the windows.....)...anywyas...I doubt where that violent hahaha love all of you!!!!....MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahaha! I'd be swinging on the trees and dancing on the roof :P, crashing into walls accidentally. Yeah stuff like that. I love you Maria! Thanks, we SHALL meet :-* (thinks to herself) Awww I'm the Oreo cookie! sweet, sweet stuff~! A true blessing indeed (hugs you tight),to be able to count with ppl like you. Sweet, great, lovely and fun. The kind that warm your heart and help you through rough spots. Hahah and whom you can laugh with! LOUD! :P :-* Kisses to you all!

ana milagros said...

aww Maria i know uve been triying to put this post for ever haha i called Maria sugar cookie (it was my idea ) well it was a good one...sugar cookie

Windy said...

Awww Maria! Sniff, sniff....I love you so much! I'm so glad I got to meet you and that we live close by....you're a super amazing person too! I want to hug you! And yeah, I'm glad I can talk about all my party prep. with you, and know you'll be there too..is just..awesome!
See you laters aligators!

Sandy said...

Woah, all those sexyly menacing stares your giving me Maria.. I don't know if to be flattered... or scared :P. GOSH MARIA! Through the whole thing I needed to hug you. You're such a sweetie pie. And yes, I do belive we'd burn our home down. ACTUALLY.. ahem.. me as the mother.. will try to control my girls ( no promises) :P
P.S. I'm just saying that incase the athorities try to take my preacious daughters away from me.. you know good for PR. i'd most likely go for the kitchen first, in one of my genious experiments with cooking.. sigh. Maria.. You're awesome! I love you, my sweeters sis :* muah

Alice J. said...

Aww Maria! you're such a sweetie!! I love ya! you're super cwoot too!! sigh I love ya!!

Windy said...

SANDY WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE YOU??!!!

Windy said...

I LOVE COOKIES!!!
(This was Windy....the very last comment was Maria....I think?)

MJ said...

MArIA! I LOVEEE YOU! gashhh I'm such a cute cookie..I mean you chose the cutest cookie for me! eeee! well hopefully that cookie tastes as good as it looks..( you know how some cookies look so delish but once you bite into them..you wish you didn't...or you wonder how on earth something as yummy looking as that cookie can taste so ..BAD...! )
anyway enough about the cookie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Gashhh...you know what...nothing and when I say NOTHING I mean NOTHING...NOTHING can beat ur beauty and ur awesomely cute smile...you are such a sweetie and I LOVE ur ASS! Girl...watch out I'm out to get em! BITEEEE! :D (I'm a Vampire that went wrong...I like to bite ASS and not the neck...sigh...I think the vamp that bit me was inexperienced or STUPID or something...:D) okay now now meg...don't be so bitter...:P ...ahahah I'll stop right now..ZIP~
Hope to chat with you soon babe! muahs!<3

MJ said...

MArIA! I LOVEEE YOU! gashhh I'm such a cute cookie..I mean you chose the cutest cookie for me! eeee! well hopefully that cookie tastes as good as it looks..( you know how some cookies look so delish but once you bite into them..you wish you didn't...or you wonder how on earth something as yummy looking as that cookie can taste so ..BAD...! )
anyway enough about the cookie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Gashhh...you know what...nothing and when I say NOTHING I mean NOTHING...NOTHING can beat ur beauty and ur awesomely cute smile...you are such a sweetie and I LOVE ur ASS! Girl...watch out I'm out to get em! BITEEEE! :D (I'm a Vampire that went wrong...I like to bite ASS and not the neck...sigh...I think the vamp that bit me was inexperienced or STUPID or something...:D) okay now now meg...don't be so bitter...:P ...ahahah I'll stop right now..ZIP~
Hope to chat with you soon babe! muahs!<3

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha omg I seriously could not stop laghing !!!!...haha love you Megs!!!!

(hey so I wont use windys acount I mean name I LL JUST USE LIKE ANONYMOUS!!..wich is me!)

Maria...