RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

To my Megs




To a ray of sunshine, to a spark of hope, to you Meg ,I wish a happy Birthday!! Through the years it’s been known, that friendship is a need in every person, something…humans wouldn’t be the same without. And I want to tell you Meg, that your exactly what a friend means. I don’t know you as well as I wish I could, or personally even. But in my heart, I feel, I know that you’re someone worthy to call a friend, and not only a friend but a sister, aunty whatever it is, its an honor to know you. Everyone that knows you would agree with me. We all have our flaws , all have our assets, and they mold us, makes us into the people that we are. And darling, they have formed you into a wonderful person. You’re like a smile in a pill.

Everyone that has a dose of you will inevitably smile and be happy. Back me up girls, we all know it to be true. Every time I talk to you I can’t help smile, you’re like a ray of light in my day, and meg, I want to thank you for that. Don’t ever let life and its difficulties steal you that happiness, cause it’s a gift. You have the gift to makes others happy.

I love you meg, and Happy Birthday

-Sandy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well said love! Indeed you are Megs, sunshine (whispers) I told you so :-*

MJ said...

Sandy you are so sweeets! hehe sunshine huh?:P next time I'll get you both to sing me that song..'you are my sunshine~' hehe!! Oh sounds fun:PLove you tonz and thanks foe the post!!

Natalia said...

I agree! :D meggy ur awesome ;;)

Windy said...

You are my sunshine! My only sunshine! I love you! I back up Sandy! You ARE wamayzing!