RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

New post.....about......me!

Yeah, I know it's kind of late, but hey! As they say (and shall always be the truth) better late than never!
Okay, well, I'm a piscis! No, I don't live in a fishbowl in case you wondered, but I do live in a big house fuuuuull of people. I am what you call an "artzy" person. Drawing, singing, dancing, photgraphy, music, etc. THAT'S ME! soooo me.
I'm also into this crazy phase where I want to be flexible, turn cartwheels, do back flips, handstands and all that cool stuff.
One thing you should know, I'm....clumsy and NOT flexible.....at all. Bahaha you should see my attempts at turning a cartwheel.....pitiful. (on a second though.....III don't think you'll want to....) And at a split? HA! Nice joke. I can open my legs.....up to like 40 degrees...... a big nice... triangle.
I'm also veeeeeery spacey. If I'm concentrating on something like, reading or hearing someone else's conversation and suddenly you start talking to me....I won't pay attention to you. Sorry, I mean, it's like, I hear you but the thought won't process through my mind, and it'll go something like this:
MOM: Hey Windy, could you hang up the last part of the clothes for me?
Windy, reading a book or on the computer: Oh, yeah sure
MOM: Okay and after that remember to go for your sisters at 4:30 for get out, okay?
ME: Uh, hum.
MOM: Windy?
Me: Yeah? (Finally I actually pay attention)
MOM: Did you hear what I said?
ME: WHAT??!? ..... you said something?......

You see! Weird. Like, I'll answer you, but 2 seconds later I'll completely forget what you just told me. SO, if you want to ask me something and I'm doing my school, reading, on the computer, or on a table but listening to the other table's conversation.....get my attention first! Please....I don't mean to...it just....happens....
I'm very stubborn...like MAJOR....sometimes it's good...sometimes it's bad....
I just can't accept defeat on something. I guess you can also call it being competitive. If someone can do something.....I have to do it too!
I LOVE Mexican food! If I could, I would marry it when I grow up!
I am very...weird sometimes...Like, I'll baby talk you, say the most random things, act the most childish way, make people think I'm a freak, and erm...bear with me in those times. Okay?
Normally I'm in a very good mood, but, if I'm in a bad mood every single little thing makes me sooooo mad! Even the simplest question will send me into a spasm of wanting to beat your guts out. But....all is internal. I'm very, ummm I don't know how to explain it, aware? Respectful? Of other people, so I won't scream or yell at them. I'll just be trying to strangle them in my mind. OOOOOH, but if your my sisters it's different. I like them.....I can let it all out when I'm with them (heh bad for them...) but with others, I can't put my feelings into actions. Hard as I try! I can't be mean to people, backtalk, or scream at them unless I have lived with them all my life......it's just...impossible for me.
I love clothes. I just cant get enough of them and that makes my parents mad, because they say that I have a suitcase full of perfectly good clothes. But, they don't understand me. It's like this: I buy a new shirt, pants, or dress and it's the most beautiful thing in the world. But I use it 5 or 6 times... and... it looses it's sparkle and I'm there like, why did I buy this in the first place? Or, for me it just looks old and worn out.
Yeah, I know, I got issues...... but please girls! Tell me.....is this....normal?
I don't mind cleaning and JJT's.
I love travelling, being with my friends, talking all through the night, GUYS, (they're awesome okay?....well.....most of them....) dancing, and being me.

And you know what?!?!?! I just recently found out: people think of me as delicate, DELICATE....princess type!!! I mean......I have NEVER considered myself as delicate....or a princess sorta diva. AM I LIKE THAT???? For me.....that's like, a revelation.....and I don't know if I'm to happy about that.......

And last but not least, I LOVE ALL OF YOU! You guys, you make my life special, fun and I don't feel like a loner type of loser girl. Because, honestly, I have always been the eldest for these last 10 years, no role models or anything. SO, I had NO idea HOW on earth what a teen was supposed to be like, and being with awesome teens like you, makes me feel okay and not like some creepy sort of physic. (in a way...)
So, all of you my family, THANKS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP!! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!
-Windy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Alice J. said...

Aww this sis soo sweet... and funny as i read this i couldn't help but smile really big!! :) Gaashh You're tootaly my twin sister :):):) I love you just as you are!! And never ever change : I looovee youuu!!
Ha... and don't say .... cause I LOVE YOU MORE!!

Windy said...

AWWW.....I was about to!....OOOooOoO reading my mind now are you? :P
Thanks love! I love you too! haha

Stephanie said...

Oh deary! I LOVE YOU! I'm glad you finally wrote this, reminds me that I have to do so too :P I can so relate to you :-* and then that part about wanting to MARRY mexican food! Woah, I love that! I mean, you can marry mexican food and I'll marry something along the lines of moon, sunset, stars :P :P yeah...or little 3yr olds :P or when I'm happy, anything in front of me:D! And don't worry, being delicate is okay, you can still be weird and wild and free, it just means you're getting to be a beautiful complete woman ;)

Sandy said...

Omgosh! Sweeters! I feel I can relate to you so much. Defienently, your my daughter no one can say otherwise :P. Omg, when you said you never had a role model, or didn't know how a teen was supposed to act. Thats exactly what I thought too. I was always so scared of becoming a teen cause I didn't know penuts of what I was supposed to do.
And, I'm sorry to say, but your space cassiness, is all from me. I'm just like that or worse. Aww, windy.. I gotta hug you. :P

Windy said...

Awww Steph and Sandy! I love you too! I'm glad I'm not alone in my weirdness!
(And I might hug you both soon in person!) Muah!

Natalia said...

hehe ok u know why we make such an awesome family..cuz we all relate tonz! and plus ur also a pisces so u have like tonz of things i do...u make an awesome twin..man i need to chat with u some day:* luv u!

Windy said...

hahaha yeah windy this is like hahaha I already new all these things bahahaha....nee I love you so much! windy I hope to see you soon its ok if you didnt go to the party it wasent that great only some drunk people here and there some tears shed etc etc..haha well anyways the only word to drecribe you is "awesome" theres nothing your just like omgsh windy ur just so cool liek meg said people would pay loads of money to be your friend hahaha...anyways I hope I can see you soon and oh we need to talk about our little vacations later on...ahem (stares at sandy)..love you!
..Msria..

Windy said...

Awww thanks Maria, and all of you girls! I love you soooo much! Las amo a toditas!