RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

ALRIGHT!


hey I have a huge doubt!....hahah wow meg you must feel all loved up..becouse you have a great grandmother..haaha wich is TIA I think..hey tia decided to adopt sandy and I so I wondered if everyone is ok with it...?..

anyways oh I have to tell you guys this is just the most random thing becouse hahaa I have a very special skill in describing food...so haha I had the most amazing day in a long time so I ll say the best day in the whole year ( the year just started so its not that long ago)...we went to one of the most amazing restaurants in mexico city the name is weird so I dont care to venture the name..haha but GOD it was so good I eat around too much...I think since I ve tasted the pasta now its my favorite hoho and guess what I saw a movie STAR!!..hell yeah! this is HIM...I dont care if you guys think hes not cute but hey in real life he is a wonderful guy and hot father...but yeah...well tecniclly his baby isisnt born...hey I saw his wife and she was pregnat its not like I looked it up...tehehe...so I didnt get a chance to flirt with him even though haha well you probably already know that I m a huge flirt and cute guys make my day..haha I m weird anyways...I wanted you guys to share my joy haha becouse I m happy and full...I sound like an obesse with the most cheesy smile and coke between his hands satisfied after his huge burp and everything else...haha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Windy said...

COOOOOOOL!!!!
Ahhh! I'll have....a grandma that's....3 years younger than me??? EEEEE!
BRING IT ON!

MJ said...

OOoo! Yeshhh! That is awesome! DO I get to meet my Great Grandma??:D

MJ said...

And I don't get it...what's with the guy?? But he is kinda good looking~!

Windy said...

hes the guy I saw at the restaurant...hehe

MJ said...

umm did you like just go up to the guy and took the picture? or did you take it like a REAL paparazzi? :D

Natalia said...

wow so now i have a grandma i don't even know /:) ok to add to another one of those kind of things,...exciting--ish

Windy said...

hahahaahaha random paparatzzi....how ever u spell it...