RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

They say

They say a true friend is someone who...
Sees you in your worst moment, but never forgets the best of you.
Thinks you're a little more wonderful than you actually are.
Can talk whole hours or be in complete silence in your company.
Is as happy for your success as you are.
Trusts you enough as to tell you what is really on their mind
Doesn't try to know more, act smarter or teach you something all the time.
A true friend is a friend all the time.
There are few greater gifts than being a friend.
Friends make you better, they bring out the best in you.

Henry Ford when out to dine with someone, he asked his companion "Who is your best friend?" But the man hesitated. He wasn't sure. "I'll tell you who your best friend is", suggested Ford, "Your best friend is the one who brings out the best of what is hidden within you"

And I say loves, that I hardly know some of you, but still, you are each a wonderful person who bring out the best in me :) I wanna be around you foreva'!

Sandy I dunno what I'd do without your caring arms around me, or your hands wiping my tears away. Steph, you know how much I love you and I can't wait to see you again, I miss you 24/7 it's not the same having you so far from me..Estie, you're a love, I'm so happy I got to see you! Nalies my beautiful prayer partner I'm missing you to bits! Meggy my amazing sunshine, I actually leap for joy inside when you're on. Windy, Maria, we'll meet soon and I'll give you all the hugs I've been dying to give you all along! You girls deserve more than just a row of medals for putting up with me, and trying to understand when I don't make sense. I love you girls! And dear Clara and Claire, you're awesome too!
It makes me extremely happy whenever I hear from you loves, hope you're doing great. But if you're not, know that you have me here though real far perhaps, and that I care about you!





P.S. If you ever see a pretty woman walking down the street, maybe around Washington or Missouri or you never know, perhaps Japan or Egypt and she looks like this:
Run after her and ask her if her names is Teresa Dieter! If she answers positively hug her immediately, and get to know her. She's one of the most amazing people you'll meet.
Just don't go by the color of her hair, it could be her originally strawberry blonde, black, purple, pink..red..green maybe for one day :P That's her. I just had to let you know.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

MJ said...

awww...Steph..my heart leaps for joy too whenever I see you on..which is rare cuz of the BAD time difference...but yesh every time I get to talk to you...it's so special..and I guess the time difference makes it that when I get to talk to you it's like SUPER DUPER special! gashh I love you so much Stephh! HUGG!
And yes..if I see her walking down the street...I would give her a big hug even b4 asking her name...and if it's not here..well..extra hug will do the person good :D

Sandy said...

Sweeter!I can honestly say you are the essence of what a true friend is. This describes you, and thank YOU for being there for me, me being there for you is my honor. I loved this, smiled hugely through the whole thing. sigh love you tons!

Alice J. said...

Stephiee!! You're such a sweetie!!I love you so much!! yes It was amazing to have been able to hug you... bummer it couldn't have been for longer... love you!!!

Natalia said...

awww..so sweet:D tx i can say ur a true friend :* or true online friend :P