RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

me turno!

well hehe...sigh....I cant describe myself honestly I am knowed for my bipolarness and not knowing how to decided I think thats something libras always had...like always...sandy?..haha I guess were all diferent...but I can tell you something...
something funny I remember is that people always tell me the same thing over and over..haha so I came to a conclusion about me..haha aint that great..intead of me there staring at the sealling..and telling you the fans are going to fly naha..no way thats so boring..lol
well where to start..I always picture myself as a super hiper person that can never ever stay in the house even for the day...I cant like stay still...I m extremely loud haha wich is sometimes good and I think that people should stop shushing me...hey what am I going to do at a concert?...lol...nvm
I love rainy days...but somehow instead of staying in my house nice and cozy I want to go and work out in the rain alking all the way to the GYM haha and then they dont let me fun becouse I m soaking..my friends always tell me that I m to random and just weird..but believe me I wear it proud..
I wine and I m spoiled sometimes..but somehow when it comes to visit friends they never spoil me..haha thats like the only area I like being spoiled...friends somehow are awesome....all of you have been like awesome, its so wonderful to have friends like you guys specially when thy care about you help you through dificult times, and are just there....sandy has been the best sister she has been a huge soport in everything I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRLY...and stepha, windy and Meg also you guys are so amazing...all of you are and I thank the lord so much for you putting you in my path and getting a chance to meet you all.
I m a huge flirt, I flirt with every singl person that comes my way..I m not sure if thats a good thing...I flirt all the time..I love attention... I really like being complimented and people telling me super nice things...its flatters me out..!!!..so much
somehow I can be in some ones shoes so easily and I can feel how their feeling, I cant tell when their having a bad day or when something is just wrong, I love drawing and writing storys...somehow I have just a random dream and then hahaha I want to write a story down then when I m half way I leave it becouse I m out of ideas...haha
I like being intertained in every single was I can be sititing in a chair and be having fun...haha..
I like having goals and trying to acomplish them, sometimes I can be so tough and hard but I find thats a good thing...I can fall in love so easily I m an emotional reck...basically...I love dancing I cant stand not dancing in partys...yes well I normally try to pull up the ones who are sitting down...haha its a pretty good exercise after a while haha becouse your always trying will all your strengh to ppull someone up...hey it hurts your back after awhile.
performing has never been an idea I even got into my head...kind of tried to block it...but when I dance or sing it just comes out...haha natural..so yeah I guess I wont tell you I like it becouse I dont ...but people say I do a pretty good job...oh and I like public speaking...I ont care what others think of me .. learned that along all my life...
anyways I m eating this delicious chocolate cake right now and I want some milk..hahaha...but yes this is all could think of..pretty much my memory isint working that well becouse the taste of this thing is like...mushy, and soft, chocolaty, and then is has cajeta....with cream...awww soo god..yes I m a food lover..haha...anyways love all of you so much..haha yeah probably poeple get bored of you...becouse...ur all there typing about ourselves...haha but anyways its good to know each other...MUAH!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I am completely entertained with your explanation. Yeah definently, when it comes to deciding libras are the worst. We won't make a decision untill all the factors are perfectly in place and everything makes perfect and sound sense. which normally doesn't, so we ( or I should say me) Make a rash, and stupid decision. I guess thats how we ( me) are. Its soo cool, how a lot of my friends ( not to mention Mike) are libras. Weird huh?
Love you Maria, and that huge, detailed explanation of your chocolate cake.... is making me hungry :P
LOve you heck loads girl, and the Lord will work it out for us to see each other :)

Stephanie said...

Hahah! Maria love oh you made LAUGH! I wanna meet you! we GOTTA, SOON! Aww the Lord will work it out! oh won't you Jesus -big pleading grin-?
I can Soo relate to you, more than I thought:P Braking ur back by getting ppl to stand up and dance yesh, totally relate:P and good Lord haha you reminded me I have three unfinished stories, so romantic and beautiful-looking in my head they've stayed 'toothy grin'
I love you Maria, no boredom, heck no boredom. You know what? Your compliments are so sweet and encouraging you'll have to forgive me I'm sometimes so terrible at receiving compliments, me working on that, but hun thanks! For those random lovely compliments. You're such an adorable beauty (hugs you) (Please make sure you HAVE hugged yourself for me, please) (nods and runs off before everyone starves to death)

Windy said...

hahahaa yes the chocolate cake did have some effect...haha yes...LOL...my god I made that cake it was soo good...yes I ll hug myself steph haha I ll defently feel good!...haha love you girls!

MJ said...

what what what...? You saw Maria????
MAria...I LOVE YOU TONZ! Ur such a babe! heh..muah muah muah!

Windy said...

no the one writing this si Maria...I love you 2 MEGS!!!..more than drugs and sex so I win tehehe...

MJ said...

hehe...naw..you copy monster! I said that sentence first...so umm...until you think up a new one..I am still on the tops!

Windy said...

haha the drugs and sex is so MINE!...hehe and that what poeple love most well I love you ABOVE THAT...so sowwy tehehe I winn you!!! your like...made up chesse etc etc..