RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Details......

 Weall Sandy said we all have to like do this, so I supposed I could start...

A sister, a daughter, an aunt, a whatever friend.... labels aren't enough to box me in to being 'someone' or 'something'. Not even nicknames are enough for me to describe who I really am... Buggy, Boogah, Alice, Esther, Estie, Etoile, toilet, ... take a pick,I answer to all those names.

Funny, cute, sarcastic, mean, nice, good, bad, cheerful, depressive, romantic.... I fit into all those... so I've been told.

But where do I start?

I guess i'm normal... but what is normal in this world of... idonnowhat...? no, I'm not normal. because normal makes me think of a protocol, and I can't live with that... or with ruts, habits, I love change!... i think

I'm an overly expressive person. I will speak my mind and sometimes be blunt about it, I can be almost anything you want me to... there's so many faces for you to look at, so many perspectives to view from....

I'm an introverted and outgoing person... however that works. Very quiet and incredibly talkative at the same time. Foolish, and immature, incredibly childish, mischievous and .... well me :D

I'm incredibly spacey, i can;t seem to be able to concentrate on anything.... except when i'm reading an incredibly interesting story, or talking to a very hot guy.

I'm a lover... I fall for guys easily,but seldom have great luck with them....

My mind is full of hopes, dreams, and plans that will probably never work one day... but I hold on to them, hoping that maybe one day they'll work out.

Sometimes stubborn unless your opinion makes me think and think and then maybe i'll yield to you.... or not

I'm not an overly sensitive person, I don't hold grudges against anyone... i can't (I guess that's good), I don't cry in movies and very seldom over texts. I can cry about something that doesn't even have to do with emotions... but yeah, that's me. In other cases, like a heartbreak i can get overly depressive about it, cry and all... i guess it depends

 
I'm and extremely moody person, so when I get a mood swing you better hope its for the good...

You can tell me anything and if you don't want me to speak a word of it, I won't even remember it unless you bring it back to mind and bring it all up. I will not tell anyone, I swear upon my heart and I'm dead serious about it.
I can't live without music, and the fact that my mp4 broke 6 months ago is explanation enough of me being a human zombie ... for now... Music is my breath of life. every time i hear music, I feel like i'm taking a breath of fresh air. If i'm in a place without music i feel like I'm choking, Music is my lifeblood.

I love rain more than any other weather, some people think that strange, but I guess its because its so scarce here nowadays.

My life is devoted to food and cooking... if i will study to be a pro at anything it'd be that, cause its what i do. i think about food only a bit less then friends and lovers, but that's just because its my destiny to be a chef.

I whine a lot, and I cry when things don't go my way, I sometimes compare myself with other prettier and greater, cooler ppl., i'm addicted to coffee and i pick my nose in public, i scratch my butt when ppl. less expect it, i'm incredibly random and i will most probaly say things you don't expect me to. I make ppl, feel awkward for no reason, but that's just me.

Well congrats, I've probably bored you out of your mind already.... hehhe but yeah, this is me. so deal with it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

MJ said...

OoooO! I like you Alice! Just the way you are! My weirdo Esties!!

Sandy said...

:) The mother proclaimed she wanted to know you guys from your point of view. :) AND I laugh through the whole thing, I read it like twice, cauuuse my internet went off and it was stuck on the page ;) I love those little stickers. ITs interesting seeing the differnece in the way you see your self and in the ways others see you.
Oh, you forgot to add a sentence to your explanation. " I've brightened many peoples days with my random thoughts put into poetry" And might I add, that I love you just the way you are, my dear lovable boogah! muah!

Sandy said...

oh, and, I don't think Clara ever saw the Blog! Show it to her! gosh, whats that little rascal doing??

Stephanie said...

Oh I love yoU! Proud to be a freak (hugs you tight) Haha :) Loved that about normal being a protocol geesh! :-* I do pray those mood swings are for the better. I love you, as you are! I like this peek, I really don't know that much about you, but I love you deeply I can't explain. Must be in my vains, sister love is all I can say:P

Kwan said...

Hey ALi this is the coolest post i've seen!! (well cus of your creative mind on the little photos throughout the whole post!!love it!!! well i guess we all know you a little better now! and i so agree with you about music,without it your basically dead!love you sweetest of Esties!!