RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

For us single ladies

I grabbed a random stack of mags and among them all I found this testimony:

Made to order

From Maria (20, of Jesse), Gambia

This is for all you girls who are experiencing a famine for guys. I know how that feels!

When I was younger I always seemed to be around a lot of guys, so I never really understood when I read about people having major loneliness battles. When I was 16 there wasn't much variety, but it always seemed there was someone of the opposite sex to fall back on.

Then I moved to another city when I was 18, and there were literally no guys. I could never really cope well being alone, and in the past I had landed myself on partial excom. But this time I decided I wanted to stick and serve the Lord there.

Well, one desperate day, another girl and I got on our hands and knees and placed an order for our ideal guy. I wrote down my own specific wish list: Six feet tall, dark, handsome, an artist, some Spanish blood if possible and maybe a bit of Leo in him so he could have some form of control over me (I'm an Aries).

A month or two later I had to make a trip to Canada and guess what I found? I met the man of my dreams and he fit the description to a T. I love you, Jess! Some months and a lot of miracles later we were on the plane back to India together. Almost a year and half later, we've just had our first baby, Ethan.

So there is hope!—Just try placing your order. If it worked for me, it can work for you.

Steph and I prayed one cold night, with tons of covers over us.
Sometimes I still pray again, and I know it's in the Lords hands. All I need is patience to wait, trusting, and be happy all the while!

Cheers to our men! -To come :P

We don't need to wait for everything in our lives to be perfect to start enjoying! -My new personal motto, I should carve it on every wall.

Cheers to happiness!

P.S. I love you my besties! Loove you tons!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Alice J. said...

Wow very nicely put! love it! hehe yeahh sigh i will go on my knees now! :D

Windy said...

Hahaha, me too!

Natalia said...

ahh...so cute:D I don't want a guy though....u see that makes life harder in some ways...but i will pray for a guy who can be an awesome friend:P

Stephanie Goyer said...

hahaha....oh yes i remember when we prayed....gosh.i was sooo cold!! oh well...our dream guy is on his way love u steph


From:Feffy