RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Something about the rain

I don't think myself capable of attempting to describe just how wonderful each of you are.
You've all made a difference in my life. Even Maria whom I've only talked to directly once in my life, she's already given uplifts to my days -smiles, love you girl-

You know how..
The days pass, and the rainy season comes for some.

How we're met by things that bring surprise and uncertainty to our doorstep. How our emotions come crashing on by all sides. How we feel lost, and are blinded by the rain. How the tears seem too many. How we can feel no one even cares or can understand.
Some poeple say: "That's just the rain, that's just how life is". And we know they're right. But there's something more than that, something much greater.

I'm thankful for the rain. For that very thing that weighed so much on my heart, that thing that I didn't understand, that puddle of mud I was stuck on. Cause you stretched your hands and took mine, showed me there was a way out when I faltered.
Because we learned to look past the teary rain, to tell the other it was okay. And when doing that, we found our feet again.
I praise God for the rain, it brings us closer together (no matter how many miles apart), it makes us huddle under its falling drops, it washes away our tears and makes us dance anyway!

Whether rain or shine, thanks for being there, for making me laugh and feel so looved!
Thanks for bringing more sunshine into my world and helping me not to forget how beautiful the world really is!
We may not always be able to be there for each other, but no worries, something like that is in most capable Hands.
We're mighty lucky, we have each other.
Count on me whenever! I LOVE YOU!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Sandy said...

aww steph! you're so precious.That was so sweet, you know.. you should be a writer. It was all so perfectly said. Sigh, steph.. you're a jewl. And!! I know I can ccount on you with whatever. LOVE YOU!!

Natalia said...

I agree with Sandy...u are a good writer, you just put your words together so well and the result is magic....which makes me happy. That was so sweet:D luv u:*

MJ said...

Moma...! I am at a loss for words right now...(heh..seriously am...:P) That was like perfectly worded and everything. and I already do count on you.. a LOT actually..and you're always there to help me! I love you so much! Thanks for being that sunshine in my world!:-*

Alice J. said...

WOW!! Stephie this is amazing, you're getting soo goood! You're gifted beyond measure :) I love this post (But I love you more!) man, now I wanna post something too.... :D

Stephanie said...

(blushes) thank you, I actually took forever to write this, I got lost in time! It felt really weird after...dunno what happened to me. Glad my heart did work right :)
I love you girlies! Loove you :-*

Stephanie said...

-thanks to Jesus- I was having quite a rough day/afternoon and I really wanted to write something here, I had promised :D and so I sat and prayed(humms a lil) :-*