RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Another Post

You each remind me of a flower in some way...let me explain:

Sandy- you remind me of a honey suckle cuz you're really sweet and pretty inside and out and you fit in with any situation and make it look better
Windy- you are like the dahlia, super pretty and random, luvly and lots of other good things
Stephie- a poppy is a perfect thing to describe you, it's very dependent on it's life source, and it dies 10 minutes after you pick it...and that somehow reminds me of you, you're like hooked to Jesus and I love that about you. :)
Maria-Lilies are super buutiful and so are you
Clara-the tulip looks different when it's open and closed, but both ways it's super pretty, and the same with you, when I hear about you from others and when you talk it always gives me a good impression
Meggy-it's harder to find a flower for you as flowers are super feminine and you aren't so much---you're kinda a tom boy-ish but I think the Iris is the perfect thing, it's luvly and always gives me good memories...and when I think of you I think of a luvly girl who makes me think of happy things :D
Ester and Stephanie-I don't know either of you but roses are super pretty and so are both of you. The Pansy holds so much sentimental value to me and it's my favorite flower.......so therefore I will keep it and keep my wonderful memories of those tiny cute flowers....Nala

--all you guys are perfectly pretty, Jesus gave me the prettiest family that ever existed
---plus I would like to find out how to post so it doesn't say the post is from windy can u tell me how...pls...tx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

MJ said...

ahaha...tom boi indeed! :P
umm..you know maybe if you go into this blog through ut blog...I'm not sure...but when I posted I went through mine..and my name came out...so try that next time. :-*

Stephanie said...

Honey this is absolute sweetness, I'm touched! Thanks baby -I know I tend to say thank you a lot these days:P but you see, I'm so thankful for all of you :-*

Alice J. said...

Sweet!! I love it! :)
so awesome how you could put this together :)

Sandy said...

Nala, its so tender. We're all so weird yet, you see us as beautiful flowers. * crys a little* Why can I hug youu?? bah! [-(

Windy said...

Awwww I can hug you!!! I HAVE to hug you next time we see each other!!! Sweet Maria!! Muaaah