RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

To You

It's kind of weird for me to be writing this as I don't know who some of you are, and the ones I do know I have never met...all of you have met each other at one point probably except Meggy. but that doesn't change the fact that I am happy to be part of this awesome 'family'. First I want to say thanks to Sandy for making such a sweet post about me. I barely know you but it's so fun all the times I get to chat with you I really look forward to that.--smiles--Stephie thanks for always praying for me and always saying the right things at the right time, and your letters, you're awesome. Meggy, I luv u, you're really random and nice and sweet and funny and even though my 'friend' now is so mean to me cuz of you, it is worth having you as a friend over him. :) Clara...ugh I really don't know you at all, only chatted like 3 times, but I'm thankful you are around in my life...esspeically that you got together with Sam so now I only have 1 guy chasing me and not 2 :D and also you're super sweet...and I luv how it's so ironic that you have the same second name as me and how we've both been called that all our lives (well not anymore)...life is weird and funny at times I do admit. And the rest of you...um...I luv u--because you make my friends happy....you must be awesome :)

I luv you all :* -hugs all around- keep on being angels

---Nala---Natalia---Naliess---Nat or wtv other names you know me by

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Windy said...

awww sweet nalies. NO NO! Thanks you nalies for going with my weirdness. I mean.. gosh.. all you girls show have a medal for keeping with all my weirdness. I freakin' love you nalies

Windy said...

Oh, I think that was Sandy, but this is Windy. I hope I can get to meet you too my dear sis!

MJ said...

Natty! I love you tonz!
omg...who's being mean to you. I think I have an idea as to who that someone is. I'll talk to him...
I'm so sorry nats! BUt really..I really love you a ton and I'll do everything in my power to bring everything back to the way it was! muahs!

Kwan said...

So sweet!!How will you manage to keep up 2 blogs Windy?( well i need to underestimate you) oh oh!! am i one of the "rest of you" haha!! love you too you za cool!!

Kwan said...

correction (need not to****)

Windy said...

haha wow thanks thats super sweet!!..hehe..even though I have no clue who I am...hehe
Maria..

Stephanie said...

Nalies I love you! You mean loads to me :-*

Windy said...

heh, I actually have 3! The Lord will help me!....somehow.....;)