RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

I'm here..I'm here!!


I would have posted earlier...but as some of you may know I was sick yesterday and when I'm sick..I really don't feel like posting :P
 But I am here now! FINALLY!

***

 


Our family may be the most screwed up family ever...and might I add ,the weirdest family...But what's so cool and different about our family is that it's full of awesome individuals.

It's the fact that we have everyone of us that makes this family the way it is now. Unique,different,awesome,crazy,lovable,etc etc...and what's even cooler is...it's full of GOOD LOOKERS!
Let me show you these good looking people...

First of all let's start with Sandy--a grandmother,mother,and sister.


Maria


Windy


Clara


Natty


Stephie G.


Estie


My moma Steph


I think that's all...well if I left any of you out..I'm so sorry..but count yourselves in.
You all are so beautiful. I just wanna hug you guys! --hug--
Stay your awesome,sweet,pretty selves!
MEGGY LOVES YOU ALL....TONZ!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Alice J. said...

Aww so sweet! I loove youu!!! :)

Kwan said...

Very sweet and sincere,truely "straight from the heart",your blessed to have such great ( and good looking might i add)friends,i think you'd be the cool one of the family! you rock Meg!

Sandy said...

yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa our family rocks THIS PLANET TO THE CORE!! We Love you megs! it wouldn't erock without you!

Windy said...

To-ta-lly!!!! I LOVE YOU!

Windy said...

Ummmm.....but why do I always have to be in a quinceañera photo?

Alice J. said...

Cause its the pweetiest pics of you! :D