RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

MY TURN...











Well when Sandy first adopted me...I was lost and weary:P .....she is my salvation....I can seriously say Sandy (along with Stephanie de Icaza)our my own personal psychologists....and our very cool ppl that ive known since i was very very lil...anyways....where was I? oh yes when Sandy adopted me....I was saved...ok and all of the sudden I found out I have another 20000 bros and sisters...I was puzzled.ppl I never even heard of, were suddenly my bros and sisters....but I think this weird family thing is actually really cool...cuz through it I got to meet my extremely cool,sexy,beautiful sisters.......I may not know some of u well...but i bet my butt that you girls are extremely cool(wait no ..i take that back...i cant afford losing my butt)....anyways all this to say....I really love all u girls...and I am happy to be part of this alien family...

I read how everyone was saying how we reminded them of a certain animal(which i got to be the piggy of the fam ..but oh well...LOL PTL)or a flower(I love roses)a cartoon character(how did u know I love Hammy?heehee) .Anyways all your girls r extremely beautiful...and each one of u reminds me of a certain pin-up girl....



Sandy.....My beautiful extremely funny,loveable and above all the bestest mother..I share some of the nicest memories with u...
U know I love u ...






Stephanie de Icaza: you r the craziest nut there is,and the most random person there is...(beside me) I will never get tired of your craziness...I am so happy I lived with u....u r indeed a unique person I love u!!!! mushroom...:)




Nala.....I dont know u very well...but Ive hear alot about u(dont worry everything i heard was a good influence for me:p)anyways I love u! for some random reason I feel like I sorta know u....







Meg: I think your a happy positive person...hehehe I dont know u that well...but I still think u
are super cool...someone u can get along with easily....you r one of those kind of ppl that u meet them and u feel like uve known them 1000 years....:)love u






Maria: haha....I remember when I first met u..in that OC camp...hahaha we sure did have a blast...I always thought of u as a very feminine delicate young lady:P haha..I think u r extremely cute too...and u r very sweet....I love your facebook comments...LOL they make my day!hehe I love u!











Ester: I always hear how Sandy has such a blast when she pays u a visit! It is so my turn....hehe U have a great personality I should seriously pay u a visit....I too want to have a blast heehee love u






Windy: hehe U r a very sweet Happy positive person....just like Meg.Tho I dont know u very well I am happy I got to know u:) Thanks for praying for my ouchy;) ahaha I felt so touched..:D







Clara: I think your very noble...and mature:) I dont know u all that well....but u give me tha impression keep up with the matureness it will keep u away from lots of trouble...LOL :) I love u tonsies






for some random reason my sister( Nathalie) wanted me to post this pic...she says it reminds her of me isnt that sweet?







Anyways....I dont know about u girls..but I am soo proud of being a girl.....girls r naturally beauty...Indeed... God created woman with a special and unique beauty that nothing can compare too....we rock!!!! gosh arent we soo sexy?:P hahahaha.....


P.S. I am really proud of our good looking family!! its amazing how everyone of its members is incredibly beautiful...



I also love all u boys in the fam..but this post is specifically for girls... heehee...no offence

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

Natalia said...

that's so sweet:D ---glad u like roses;;)

Sandy said...

awwww, STEPH! hahah you're so funny. Yeah,you forgot to mention that you too, are incredebly beautiful! Muaaah! Love you girl

MJ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you stephhh! MAUHHHHS! You totally rock my world! I mean gashhhh...I feel like I already knew you from like when I was a baby...? yeah something like that :P

Alice J. said...

Hehhe Stephie you're soo sweet! Yes you should totally pay us a visit!! :D:D or pay Sandy a visit and tell me so i catch the next bus and we can have ablast together :D:D Lovee youu soomuchh!! muah!

Windy said...

Awww Feffy my sweetie!!! I love too! You are such an awesome person!
PS
How's your owie????

Windy said...

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH STEPHA ND YES I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYONE OF YOU!!!...HAHAHA JK WE ALL LOVE HER TONZ...YES WE DEFENETLY HAD FUN ALL THOSE YEARS AGO...MAN I LOOK BACK AND IT WAS SO WONDERFUL TO HAVE MET YOU , YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND AND A WONDERFUL COMPANY, EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET....WUV YOU STEPH SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!...

Windy said...

ohhhh I need some of you to please pray so I can go see sandy this weekend becouse our car has been having problems...yes I knoww sandy that you and our car have some issues but yeah its true it hasent been working and if I dont see her this week I wont be able to see her until like...next month...so yeah and my parents hve some work there to do but their thinking of sending some people instead of them going soooooo please pray that everything works out!!!....Maria

Sandy said...

OMG! Are you serious. Yeah, I defiennelty have issues with that car. humph [-(
Prayers are on their way. sniifff! THATS SOO BAD. but don't worry.. I know your car will decide to be nice to me.. and it'll start working.. in the meantime.. we'll pray!

Windy said...

yes I hope it decides to be a nice little cra and a least in can work....YES PLEASE PRAY!!

Stephanie said...

Sweetiee! You bring a smile to my face, those big bright smiles that you feel are gonna stay there for long. :-*! My life would've been so different without living with you steph! Soo gigantically different cause I love you so much! Besides..did you girls know that Steph was MY FIRST english teacher?! She was 5 btw, and she'd teach me what she learned in school. Always smart, always a fast learner, always a leader, a sweetie and a good friend :-*