RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

CARTOONS

hehe meg...your so awesome and hot in every aspect...haha...each time I chat with you, it always brings a huge smile to my face and you totally make my day..

hmm this is sopouse to be me...
ha ester!....you look so much like Alice cullen becouse shes soo cute!!..and so peppy,,shes my favorite out of twilight people...



hehehe (smug mile)...clara I thought this looked like sooo much, shes such a cutie!...you just want to hug her sooo bad!!



haha its so werird I was taking care of kids the other night and then they were watching "finding nemo" so I saw this girl so called doris and I was like "hey looks its like Nala"....even though you might think that looks nothing like her I clicked and it stayed that way...




stephanie I havent met her ..yet..BUT I WILL SOON..first time I ever saw her in someones profile I was like wow...hehehe...you remind me so much of Hammy hes such a cute character and wild crazy and full fo energy...I dont know you but you give me the impression of a wonderful person.









ha jazmin is so petite and has this wonderful beauty shes very challenging and always has a will fo her own...shes so wonderful with handeling things...so I thought this was just like steph...you have so many other wonderful things about you steph just that it would take me a lot of space to write it...hehe love you!!






ha windy is so like her shes my favorite princess of all of them shes so gentle, sweet, sings beautifuly, comunicates with animals..(maybe thats a gift you hav who knows maybe you havent discovered it yet)...






hahahaha Jane is my total favorite..shes so funny and crazy...as well very beautiul and has a heart of gold...just like sandy...














hehehe these are pictures of how I picture you guys somtime...I m so sorry if I dont really picture you all as princesses...you all are truly beautiful and have your own special beauty thats why I love our family were all soo good looking!!...hahha..well anyways here they are...


















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Awww, hahaha they suit perfectly. hahahahaha someones been watching to much of disney. Awww I'm jane! Weird... I've always liked to listen to peoples hearts... humm.. maybe I'm like Tarzan. haha Love you maria.
You know.. you actually reminde me of Beauty ( in Beauty and the beast) heh.. you should be beauty! :D

Alice J. said...

aww so cwoot!! Love it :):) and they totally fit in :P

Windy said...

hahaha I know I m like disney movies addict something like that hehe....Maria...

Natalia said...

ahaha so cute...i mean dori...*gulps* whatever you say...i must admit she is a bit cute:P so thank you:)

Windy said...

Yay!!! I loooove Giselle!!! She's so funny! "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss....." sigh.....soooo dreamy....especially my prince and loyer!!! heee

Windy said...

And yeah, Tarzan and the Tarzan song rock! They are so dreamy....ahhhh

Stephanie said...

Just one question dear (lost look) :D AM I HAMMY?? :D :D or...?

Stephanie said...

Hahah! And Jane is PERFECT for Sandy! Perfect! :P
I loove Dory Nala! I always wanted to be like her!! -grins- spare me the lack of memory please, that's bad enough as is :P The thing is..she's so optimistic :-*