RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

Ahhh Confusation salutation!!!

You see, we have two Stephanie's in our family:

Stephanie Goyer
















Stephanie de Iztaca.....



















So, it's confusing to know who is who.....(yeah, like an owl....who???)

So, I don't know if it's alright, especially with Steph Goyer.......tell me if it is okay!
Ummm well you see, I call her Feffy.....and umm....I think that would help in knowing who is who.
Stephanie de Iztaca=Steph, Stephie
Stephanie Goyer= Feffy.
I don't know, maybe it'll help. BUT HEY!! Feffy! If you don't like it or don't want everybody calling you that, PERFECTLY FINE!! No prob, at all!
We can just call you Steph Goyer.....so don't worry.
What do you all think????
Love......Windy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Sandy said...

thats true. But I guess Steph can just call herself " Steph Goyer"?? Thats how we always do it. But really its in the court of the Stephies to decide! :)

Windy said...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think we should just stick to Steph Goyer.....sounds more mature....haha