RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

to my beautiful sister Sandy!!


he aww my beautiful sis I saw what you posted and man my dreams of being the first one to post didnt really come true...hehe man I love you so much...you are one beautiful reallt hottie..besides all that your the sister I never had like my twin...your so much fun, soportive, happy, funny,honest, beautiful, you listen..I m so happy for you..for everything you have one for me..your the one who was there for me to give and tell me everything that I needed, you where there when I was about to burst out in tears...everything that you have done for me is valueble I love you so much and I m so proud to be your friend you are defenetly worth it all Sandy I love you so much beyond believe....I love all of my beautiful nieces and their wonderful cualities I wish I would know you better ..some I dont even know....hehe...I love you all even though some I HEARD are very far away in some distance land...I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!....thats for you sandy



Maria...thats loves you tonz!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Kwan said...

Nice photo she's so pretty!! and with the great lighting!so beautiful Sandy!

Windy said...

he I know we all have like our own special beautys....hehe...I love all the girlies in the fam their all so beautiful...

Maria..

Windy said...

I know right???
We're special!!! haha

Windy said...

oh that was me, Windy.

MJ said...

I LOOOVE MY GWAMMA! smoochies!

Sandy said...

Omgosh! Maria that was beyond sweet. sniff, I even cryed. Ok, so I'm flattered, everytime I read this blog I either cry, or feel extremely special. sigh I love you guys! the best pf the best in the world. Makes life worth smiling at! A hug to each of you!!