RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

this is for you girolirlies!!...I know its weird but I think it sounds awesome!!

here is a video that I made just around...two hours ago..it costs me around three hours of trying becouse my computer turned off and it errased all my work..anyways heres for you guys and I hope you like it!!...I didnt post that many pics of some becouse...I dont know were to find them...hehe..anyways loves you tonz...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

13 comments:

Natalia said...

um...i donno if it's just me, but i can't view the video:-s

MJ said...

I can't either....:(

Kwan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice J. said...

Humm... maybe windy should post it again :D

Windy said...

hmmm thats so weird...its works just fine...

Windy said...

mayybe it just takes a really long time to buffer....

Sandy said...

didn't maria do it? Well anyhow! I love it! and I can watch it.... maybe the problem was already fixed :D

AWESOME WORK SIS!!

Windy said...

Oh, I didn't do it!!! It's cuz Maria posts as me sometimes.......
Oh, and I can see it. It's lovely girl!! I lOVE it!

Windy said...

hehe tx guys..hehehe sry yeah sometimes I post like windy...but its Maria...

Natalia said...

ok now i can see it...sweet..luv it:D

MJ said...

omgshhh! MAria your awesome!

Stephanie said...

Awww! I LOVED IT! And will love it foreva' the type of thing you keep in a treasure vault:P, in this case the unromantic computer:P haha
I looove you Maria! Thanks :-*

Kwan said...

I didn't mean it in a bad way Windy, you said "for you girolielies" i though i'd be a girly thing,i didn't mean for it to sound that it wasn't good (you forgive me ,right Maria?)it was really nice the song went well with the idea of the whole thing,i'm sure the others will love even more for it,nice work,a job well done!!