RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

For all of you, my dear family....



Family
Families are those people that money can't buy.
Families will always be there for one other.
Can't no one change that.
Us kids think that they yell at us for the fun of it.
Nope they are just there to help us stay out of trouble.
They also are there to keep us safe.
We think that they are there to mess things up.
No they are there to help us make our lives easier.

Anonimous.

I Love You All

By Linda Cfine




















I have lived to love
and loved to live
but when the love is gone
will my life be over
My heart is filled with love and joy
it beats with every stroke of laughter
My family and friends are the reason I live
When they all move on will my life be gone
Every holiday, every moment I see them
piece by piece my heart will be complete
its like a puzzle of my heart
every person makes a piece
and every piece creates the puzzle
as the years go on

as I grow older in age
I lose a piece
I'm still alive until the last piece
when that piece is gone I will miss you all
for my heart stops beating
my life has come to an end
for this reason I tell you now
every salty tear, every whining weep
is just a cry from inside trying to say
I LOVE YOU ALL!


Yes I really do!!!
-Windy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Alice J. said...

Aww Windy this is soo sweet sigh, makes me feel all warm and tingly inside... Love you too!!

Kwan said...

So sentimental (sniff,sniff)its just so "WOW" how anything about love is so touching i really love it!!(did you write it?)love you so much!!muachos!!

Sandy said...

What a perfectly suiting poem.

Windy said...

No, I didn't write it.......but yeah, it's amazing!