RSS
This is a blog... a very strange blog. About a family... a very strange family, But a family full of joy, laughter, love and fun!

I'M A MOOOOM!!!!

On January 26th 2010 I became.....a mother! yay!

(You know Sandy, I think I know how it feels now......It's awesome!!!)

The girl:




















Name:
Claire Aura Jordan
Age: 12
And...she's my daughter! I'm sooo happy.....sigh.....
I love you Claire! Hope you can come to Mexico! You'll love our tacos and Chili!!!
Welcome to our one crazy family!!!
Hey guys, you're invited to the baby shower, IT'S A GIRL!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

MJ said...

wowie...Windy Windy...I thought you were cooking up something these days. ANd this! Wow... SO fast. :P
I love you Windy...You'll be on awesome mommms!
Where she from?

Natalia said...

who's the dad...and she's super pretty;;)

Stephanie said...

Yeah Claire is wonderful!
OOops haha we have TWO Claires now :P oh my.

Windy said...

Hahaha She's from INDIA!!!
I'm a single mommy.....for now ;D

Sandy said...

haha yes the feeling is unlike any other.
Congratulations,I so hope to met her.. soon! :)

Windy said...

hahaha hey everyone who has a kid has to have a father...well for now tehehe.I m going to get some daddys around this family...more like we NEED some daddys

Stephanie said...

haha amen to that :P Meggy has a father:P Though she was asking if she had a "fake dad" yet :P
haha Love you luvs!

Windy said...

Ahahaha.....right?

Meg said...

I mean yeahh....Will is my Dad but...ehem...'fake dad' will be pretty awesome too...:D I like to have a ton of papas!

Natalia said...

who's the second claire